About Ghislaine Robert MD
Dr. Robert has been doing PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injections for several years with wonderful results for cartilage damage, osteoarthritis and, tendon and ligament tears.
She now also performs autologous stem cells injections for various musculo-skeletal conditions. (www.ghislainerobert.com)
PRP and stem cells are now used in other branches of medicine (e.g. dentistry, cardiology, gastroenterology etc.) and are powerful healing tool because it uses the patient’s own blood and tissue (fat and bone marrow).
Dr. Robert is an advocate of healing the body with the patient’s own body and promotes good nutrition, exercise, good sleeping habits and stress management with all the regenerative procedures offered at Sparclaine in order to age naturally and gracefully.
GainsWave treatments are fitting addition to her regenerative medicine offerings.
University of Montreal, QC, Canada, 1982
Family Practice, University of Montreal, Quebec Canada, 1984
Fellow of College des Medecins de Famille du Canada, 1999
- AAFE (American Academy of Facial Esthetics) trained for use and administration of dermal and filler injections
- AMEDCO certification for CAR Regenerative and Cosmetic Medicine Workshop
- Certified by Bellus Medical for Skinpen®
- Certified by EtrenaMD for Erectus Shots & V-shot
- Certified for P-shot
- GainsWave prvoder
- College des Medecins du Quebec, 1983
- License of Medical Counsel of Canada, 1983
- College du Medecins de Famille du Canada, 1984
- Canadian Academy of Sports Medicine Diploma 1989
Dr. Robert’s special medical interest is sports medicine and regenerative medicine. She is a member of the Canadian Academy of Sports Medicine and the American College of Sports Medicine.
Dr. Robert was selected to be part of the Canadian Team for two Olympic Games as a Physician (Sydney 2000, Barcelona 92) and as the first ever Canadian female coach attending Olympic Games for Track and Field (Seoul in 1988)